Postage for Pakistan and other parts of the planet

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The frustrations of fatherhood

I hate when the baby is sick. He's miserable and can't tell us what's wrong and he's frustrated, and that just makes me frustrated, because it's a constant guessing game as to what will help him. I want to help him, but more often than not. I guess wrong. We just keep trying until we hit on something, and, praise God, he is comfortable in my arms now.

Bl. Juan de Palafox, pray for us in the name of Jesus that my baby be made well.

And, Lord, through the prayers of Ven. Joseph Menochio, please heal baby James, who has a heart problem of which doctors can't diagnose the cause. In Jesus' powerful name we pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When commenting, be charitable, be kind, be loving. Say nothing you would not say to Jesus himself.