Postage for Pakistan and other parts of the planet

Monday, October 29, 2012

Hurricane Diary 2

The winds have definitely picked up. When I last hit "publish," the winds had picked up and there was more steady rain.

Now the rain is harder, there are rivulets going down our drive way, and the very tall walnut trees on the back edge of our property, it's as if they're waving at us. Vigorously waving at us.

My wife is telling me, "Go to the ATM. Get money." We have some cash on hand, but I'm listening to the television report on Ch. 3, and they keep repeating almost like a mantra, "Don't go out unless you really have to." I'm thinking, 'We have cheques. Let's use those if need be.'

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

When commenting, be charitable, be kind, be loving. Say nothing you would not say to Jesus himself.